Friday, April 21, 2006

Hello, Jack!

I knew that if I reported Jack was gone for good, he would come back. Well, he didn't come back on his own. He needed to be retrieved. Someone saw a poster I had put up in the local grocery store and realized he "had been feeding that dog all week!" I don't know why Jack didn't come home on his own. Maybe he had found a girl there (in Prattsburg), or maybe he just needed a little vacation (everyone wants R & R). Anyhow, he's back. And guess what he's doing on Monday? Yep...those boys are coming off! He's going under. Dr. Stop, here we come. If you think you will miss them, you will probably be able to find them on display at our house somewhere. You know how protective men are of their boys. I hope Jack had fun this last time around. :-)

1 comment:

Kristin Sheller said...

Hooray, Jack is back! Sayonara, Jack's sac!