Sunday, November 12, 2006

Wishes

Dominick has begun the countdown to his birthday. I am not expecting ANYONE to get him anything, but I also know that some will want to, and it's always nice to know what a kids likes. So...he is in the process of getting a new room in the basement, which is going to be space related. We have ordered a really cool planets mural from Lowes for one wall, so anything space related would be cool. He also likes transformers and legos. Costumes are always a hit too. All of these ideas can be for X-mas as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you go dom! everyone is growing up right in front of my eyes. nick, you, alex... It's beginning to seem that I'm really old, even though I'm only turning 13 in 5 months. Well, good luck w/ your new room and see you at Christmas.