Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Spring fever
It's been a crazy few weeks around here. This past weekend the kids and I went to Troy to watch the Bloomfield girl's basketball team play in the state championships. They lost in the final game, but we still had fun. We stayed in a hotel that had a pool, so Dom and Gabby swam quite a bit. They didn't enjoy the games too much, but they were excited to see the Wollweber clan, who surprised us by showing up on Sunday. It was great to see them. Grandma Bonnie has been in Atlanta visiting the newest Trippi's. She says they are doing great and growing like crazy. We are anxious to get down there in a few weeks to spend some time with them. We hear Pa is now online...hi Pa! Nothing else is happening with us. Just thought I would try to catch up on this blog.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Gabriella! (Even though this blog has nothing to do with that)! I'm so glad we got to see you the other weekend. Hope you have a great birthday! (I can't believe she's only 4. Meg, are you sure. She seems older!)
Post a Comment