Here is Dom on his first day of Kindergarten. He was a little nervous, but excited too. He had a great day! I didn't check up on him (much), but I did have to help out in his room this morning and he was fine with that, and ok when I left too. He said the bus was "awesome", he actually ate his lunch, and he made some new friends. However, he was a bear tonight, but I'll take that if he's good in school. His teacher said to me, "He's such a good boy!" That made me feel good. An assistant in his room grew up in Bloomfield and knows our family, and when she walked in the room she said to the teacher, "Oh my gosh, Paul Hudson is here!" She said he looks just like Pops. What a lucky boy. Hopefully when he wakes up tomorrow he'll want to go back.
I hope Ethan and Frankie had great first days as well. We were thinking about you both! Love to all.
Here he is at home.
Leaving a message for Grandma Bonnie.
And he's off!
1 comment:
That's so funny about the assistant's comment!
Hope day 2 was fun Dom!!
Post a Comment