I know, I know. The last time I posted there was snow on the ground and now it's 80 degrees. Sorry. A lot has happened since my last post. Gabby turned 5. She had a nice party with some friends from school here at our house. I'm just glad I don't teach pre-school. God bless Mrs. Slocum. She now has a loose tooth. It's been a week and it's still not out, but hopefully it will be part of our picture of the day soon. We all went to Myrtle Beach for spring break last week. I won't say it was a great time had by all. Everybody was sick, except for Gabby. Paul was the worst. He pretty much looked at four walls the entire time we were there. The kids had fun though and brought home some treasures (lots of sharks teeth, thanks to Papa). They both had their first t-ball practice tonight. They are playing on the same team, which is sponsored by Ontario Underground Drilling. His first advertising since he bought the business. I wasn't sure how they would be on the same team, but so far it looks like they won't kill each other. Soccer will start soon too. Gabby graduates from pre-school on May 21st. It's hard to believe she'll be in Kindergarten, though she is completely ready to go. She came home from school the other day and informed me that she was having a few friends over for a sleep over. One was a boy. I told her no. I'm glad I have a few years to prepare for that conversation.
So that has been our month in a nutshell. I'll post some pictures of Gabby's birthday now, and maybe next month I'll get pictures of Myrtle Beach up.

No comments:
Post a Comment