Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The joy of Spring

Since spring arrived, things around here have been good. It's so amazing what a little sunshine will do. The kids are outside, planting flowers and vegetables, playing on the new trampoline (a mother's day gift to myself) and cutting down trees in the back (with daddy's ax). We've been busy the past few weeks. Last Saturday was Broadway Beware at our church. Alexandra put on a fabulous performance, singing Popular from the musical Wicked. You should check it out on the Williams blog. Dad was the Beast from Beauty and the Beast and dressed in full costume for his part. He sang If I Can't Love Her. I was Mary from Jesus Christ Superstar and sang I Don't Know How to Love Him. It was the first time I ever got up in front of people all alone (well, Maureen was Jesus and lying at my feet) to sing. I think we all did a great job! Alex definitely stole the show (she has a great future ahead of her). Dominick had his spring concert last night. He did a great job with all of his songs. I have a video, but it didn't come out very well. I'll try to post some pictures later. We're off to school now.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you can put the link to your video up if you want to!