Wednesday, August 20, 2008
I shot ducks with Ty Pennington!
Yes, it's true. I know the picture is hard to see, but that is me and Traci with Ty Pennington, from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition. They are in town to do a house in Geneva. However, I have a feeling Ty does more partying than fixing. He was quite drunk (but so was I), and apparently had been to that bar every night since he arrived in Canandaigua. But it was fun meeting someone "famous". He's much skinnier in person, and I think the word we used last night was "wiener". We're so nice. Jessica tried to have an intellectual conversation with him about old homes and keeping the good stuff when they tear down the homes for the show. I guess he wasn't very talkative. But that was our excitement. Oh, and yes, I did shoot ducks with him. I had been playing the deer hunting game with his "agent/manager" (a very greasy, skeevie guy) and after I kicked his butt, Ty came over and played the duck shooting game against me. I can't really say who won. I thought maybe I did, but like I said, I had a few too, so who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment