So I get to play Sarah's game, but in reverse. Unfortunately I had a bad scare this morning when I woke up. I was getting ready for my walk and noticed that I was bleeding. Needless to say I was freaking, so I called the doctor and, here comes the fortunately part, they got me in for an ultrasound right away. Unfortunately I had to have a full bladder going in, and almost wet my pants. FORTUNATELY, the baby is fine! Great heartbeat, everything looks good. Is actually measuring a week ahead of time. Unfortunately, my placenta is somewhat covering my cervix. Fortunately, they aren't concerned at this time, so I don't have any restrictions. Unfortunately I am still spotting a little, but fortunately it's not a lot. And for the finale, unfortunately this made me take a sick day, but fortunately, I got some great pictures to share with you all! So here they are.


2 comments:
First of all -- Congrats! Take it easy, OK? Love ya--K
Great pictures. Dad said it looks like a girl. No softball for you!!!!
love, Mom
Post a Comment