Well, my baby boy is no longer a baby. He's a big 8 year old! He had a great birthday that extended all week. It started with dinner at Applebees on Sunday with Grandma Patty, Papa, and the Williams' kids. Then on Monday he woke up to a gift from his sister and a huge cupcake for breakfast. He had cupcakes for his classmates and then Mommy cancelled her practice so she could spend the afternoon playing legos. Then, today, he had friends from school over for a few hours. Games, cake, ice cream, presents...mommy is tired. But he had fun. And the picture of Gianna is just because I think it's cute. She's getting so big so fast. I am so glad I am staying home this year with her. She already looks different from when she was born. Not a baby anymore either. I guess they all have to grow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment