Monday, July 12, 2010

July




Ok, so my camera malfunctioned and I have no 4th of July pictures to post. Needless to say, I am very upset about that. They were so cute! Oh well. Maybe I will have the kids dress up again and I'll pretend. But I do have some pictures of the beginning of our summer. It has been very busy. My sisters are/have been up, so there have been many get-togethers with the cousins, swimming at the lake, hanging out at the pool, etc. Dominick and Gabby are playing in a summer All-Star league for baseball, so there have been many games since school ended. We have one more tournament left, and Gabby is very happy about that. I sort of made her play in this league because they didn't have enough people on the team. I told her she would be going to all of the games anyway to watch Dom, so she might as well play. Well, she has decided she HATES baseball. But like I said, only one more tournament left. Gianna is getting bigger every day. She's now doing the combat crawl all over the place. She loves playing with her brother and sister, and all of her cousins, who love her to death. She loves animals, and growls at all of the dogs and cats that she sees. We think she has said Mama and Dada, but who knows if she knows what she's saying. I can't believe she is already 9 months old! The time is just flying by. I have very mixed emotions about going back to school in September. I am excited to get back to work, but I will be sad to leave her all day. However, she will be spending time with both her Grandmas, so she will have a blast every day. The older kids are happy that I am going back to work. Gabby told me yesterday that she missed me there. Hope you are all having a great summer!

No comments: