Saturday, March 18, 2006

Birthday Party Day!


Well, today Dominick is going to his first birthday party that is a non-relative. His friend from school is having his 5th birthday party today at Minnehan's, an arcade and indoor playground, type place. He is a little anxious, but I know once he gets there he will have fun. The only downfall to this whole party is that it is from 12:30-3:00, right smack in the middle of nap. And yes, Dominick still takes a nap (2 hours almost). I know he should be growing out of them, but when he doesn't take one, he is a bear! Terrible, awful, naughty little boy. So tonight is going to be loads of fun. I think I better go out and buy another bottle of wine. :-)


Later that night...it's 7:45 and he has just gone down to bed. He is exhausted (and so am I). The picture shows just how tired he was after I picked him up. He was a bit nervous when we first arrived, but as soon as he started playing with his friends, he was fine.

No comments: