Hudson takes one from the outside...she scores. Yeah Peach! Nancy goes in for the lay-up...2 points. She shoots...she airballs. Way to go Megan.
Yes folks, we did it again. It was the annual alumni basketball game tonight at Bloomfield, and three of the Hudson girls were on the court together. It was basketball at it's finest. Beth, Nancy, and I played along with Alissa Bailey and Erika Shultz, and we kicked some butt! I think the score was 43-21, or something like that. We all had a good time. And there was a nice showing of support from our family. Aunt Diny was there...Sarah and Justin and the kids...Mom and Dad. Thank you all for coming!
And so...I'll put up the sneakers...until next March. :)
4 comments:
Who did you play against? WIsh we could have been there!
Megan -- too bad Kristin wasn't on the court. Since starting Weight Watchers she's now able to dunk. Yeah, that's right, Air Momma we call her.
Nice honey, use "beotch" on a family website...
What's up with all the nasty talk in the Trippi Times. I think it may need an NC-17 rating!!
Post a Comment