
The Marble-Bliss family reunion was today, and the kids had a wonderful time. They enjoyed swimming, riding the horse, playing, and of course, eating. I added a few pictures from the picnic, for all to enjoy. We missed you Dawn and Kristin, but Dad caught everyone up with your lives. It was a nice day.

Here is Dom, earlier in the day, diving off of the raft into the pond. He's getting the hang of it.
And for those of you who have been to the house, I put a before and after of my dining room. I am so excited about my new window! (Dominick took the before picture...that's why it's not in focus).

2 comments:
were is a picture of Speedo boy? He told me this morning that his speedo would look much better if he had goggles and a swimming cap to go with it.
Nice window! Sorry we missed the picnic,sounds like lots of fun.
Post a Comment