Thursday, July 06, 2006

See how we've grown?

I thought I would post the kids pictures of last July 4th and this year. They really have grown up so much!


We had a wonderful 4th. Hope you all did too! We watched the fireworks at Grandma Patty's and Pop's lake house. It was the first year in many that the kids actually stayed awake to watch. Yesterday we went to the zoo with the Wollweber clan (and Hudson too). Gabby's favorite were the alligators and Dom liked the rhino, elephant, white wolf, alligators, and the funny looking birds. We've packed a lot of activities in the past two weeks. I start work again on Monday, so the kids will be spending their mornings at Grandma Bonnie's house. They are very excited to be able to play with grandma and swim every day. Dominick went in the pond yesterday without any swimmies and swam the entire length. I of course almost had a heart attack, but he was fine. Cut the cord mommy. :-)

Here are some more pictures of the 4th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dominick looks as though he's walking on water.... Cute pictures.