Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Happy Labor Day!
I cannot believe that summer is almost over, and the new school year is beginning. The kids are very excited to start school, Gabby especially. She met some of her classmates at my softball tournament last weekend, but of course didn't want to talk to any of them. She's trouble :) We are trying to get back into our routine of waking up early and getting out of the house. I begin work on Friday, so we have tried to get ourselves going this week, just so we're ready. They have missed their Grandma Bonnie this week. She's in Atlanta visiting Clay and Kim, but she will be back Thursday. We actually spent one night at her house while she was gone because I wanted to watch the pre-Emmy awards show on E!, and we don't have cable. That was fun. Oh, and I am now officially down 20 pounds! YEAH. I missed two days of walking because it was raining so much here, and it felt strange. I guess I am really getting into it. I actually ran 2 miles straight (without dying) the other day. Holy cow. I'll post some pictures of the kids on their first day of school next week. Hope you all have a wonderful long weekend. Happy September!
2 comments:
Hooray for 20 LBS! That is so awesome! You are kicking my butt with the exercising, girl! That is really great, I'm so proud! Keep it up!
Post a Comment