Saturday, February 17, 2007

Feeling better

I'm sure most of you heard about my exciting adventure the other day. If not, long story short I came down with a case of pancreatitis. The doctors seem to think I passed a gullstone and that was the cause of the acute attack. I stayed in the hospital Tuesday and Wednesday and was sent home with orders to "eat small meals" and take it easy. I am feeling much better, but am still confused about the whole thing. The more I read up on it, the more confused I am. Oh well.
Happy belated birthday to Nick! We hope you enjoyed your special day. A package is on the way. The kids are excited about the upcoming vacation. Nothing special planned. Maybe some skiing, playing in the snow, sledding. The usual winter break stuff. We were out today building a snow cave. It's pretty cool. I'll have to take some pictures.

No comments: