The kids are enjoying their time off and all of the snow. We were out yesterday building igloos and then we went to the mountain and they each got a ride on the snowmobile with Daddy. Gabby was "a witto scared at first" but then she enjoyed it. Congratulations to Uncle Clay and Aunt Kim! They have two beautiful baby boys, Alex and Owen. We can't wait to visit them in April. My pancreatitis episode has lasted longer than I expected. After coming home from the hospital last Wednesday with orders to just "eat small meals" I still didn't feel good. So this past Monday they sent me back for more bloodwork to see if my levels had gone down. They did, but they are still above normal. So I have been on a clear liquid diet for 2 days and now am starting a very bland soft food diet for the next few days. I have to say I felt much better yesterday than I had in weeks. So I guess I have to stop eating. Hopefully not. I'll keep you updated. Enjoy the snow everyone!



1 comment:
Hope you are feeling better Meg!
Post a Comment