Sunday, December 30, 2007

Catching up

So I hear I need to catch up on this. First of all, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was nice and busy. The kids got too many things, we all ate way too much, and we spent a lot of time with family, which was fun. Happy New Year to everyone. We hope it's a safe one.





So here are some of things that have happened over the past month. Gabby had her first dance recital. Let's just say she had fun up there. Dominick was also up on stage in December, but not for dancing (although I think he would like to be). His Kindergarten class put on a play called A Rainbow Christmas. He told his grandmother that he was in the "violent" color family. She was a little skeptical about the play at first. However, when she realized he was a color, not an adjective, she was more willing to watch. So here is December in pictures.









I tried to upload Gabby's dance...the dance class version, and the actual recital. However, my computer is being a pain, so I couldn't. If you want to see her recital, you can find it on you tube. Just type in Finger Lakes Ballet.

No comments: