
It looks bad, but the other guy...wow! All joking aside, Dominick had his first traumatic experience today. He was at the babysitter's before school, and apparently he and another girl were holding onto an exercise band. The girl let go and it smacked Dom in the eye. It was very swollen this morning right after it happened, but later on it started to go down. He'll have a nice shiner though. He's such a good boy too...he won't even say that the other guy looks worse or make up a story about getting into a fight. He said "I don't want to say that mom, I want to tell the truth".
It was one of those days...you know it's going to be bad when you spill coffee all over your skirt in the car on the way to school. Then I get a call about Dominick, and in the middle of it all, my back went out again, so I'm hobbling all over school. I decide to take him home at lunch time, so I pick up Gabby from the babysitter's and when we get home, she tells me her stomache hurts. A minute later she's puking in the sink (because I was on the toilet). And to top it off, I have a game, the babysitter from across the street is coming over to watch the kids because Paul is in Atlanta, and I still can't get around! THe night ended with us losing our game, the kids are nicely tucked into bed, I'm $40 out, and the cat and dog are at each other's throats. I'm off to bed now...let's hope tomorrow is a better one.
1 comment:
Gah - what a day! Sorry you had such a crappy day. Dom, hope you feel better, buddy!
Post a Comment