Yes, it's true. We are having a baby. I'm sorry to those who are finding out here. I've tried to inform as many people in person or on the phone, but after the kids found out, they pretty much told everyone they could. I had to tell my principal already because I was afraid they were going to. It's early yet. I'm not due until May. But it's exciting, and the kids are beside themselves. Dominick's exact words were "it's just too good to be true". He also said "we'll need a new house and a new car, Mom!" He's so practical. But he's probably right about the car. We've got a lot of time to figure that out. The hard part will be to get the kids to realize that the baby is not coming today, tomorrow, or the next day.
Oh, and yes, I'm a little freaked out by the picture to the left. Right now "it" looks like a finger. :-)
7 comments:
I don't think it was no "April showers" that, um, procured you a baby...I suppose it could have occured in the shower but it was definitely in August, not April! ha, ha...yes, I know this is supposed to be a family-friendy website, sorry, couldn't help myself.
Congrats!
I don't know if its supposed to say this but on the baby clockometer or the baby timer or whatever it says "Megan's Baby's Baby". Just saying... But congrats, looking forward to having ANOTHER cousin. :)
don't forget gabby's comment about it being like a gumball machine! "ya get what ya get" :) congrats congrats congrats!
Yeah, now you can be just like us!! Just what you've always dreamed of, right??? HA HA! And I'm glad you mentioned that the baby thingy on the left of the screen creeps you out a bit, because I was thinking the same thing... can't wait for it to look a little less alien-like!
Congratulations to you and Ty...um, I mean Paul!! We are all very excited for your family.
You fixed the "Megan's Baby's Baby" thing!! Good thing... I thought maybe Gabby was having a baby!
pheewww.... Gabbys not having a baby!!! that scared me... :)
wow! congratulations!! better start shopping for a mini-van! And... ummm you are right, that baby thing on the screen is a little weird-- gald you thought so too. :) but really, congratulations... it is wonderful news!
Post a Comment