We made it! After an outfit change, sneaker change, and a few tears, we made it to Kindergarten and made it home. Once we got to school, everyone was fine, and ready to go. They both had wonderful days. Dominick liked Art with Mrs. Pezzimenti and Gabby liked PE because "we got to run around and play games and do stuff". I actually push-in to both of their rooms on Wednesday, so I was able to see them in action. I have to say, they are both very polite, well behaved children in school. As soon as they saw me at Grandma's, well that was a different story. They enjoyed their bus ride to Grandma Bonnie's house. When I picked them up they were on their second or third milkshake. All in all, it was a great day for all of us. My days are a little slow this time of year, but things will pick up next week, after I have assessed all the kids in Kindergarten and 1st grade. Then my job gets fun! I hope you all had a great first day back, if you went back.


1 comment:
Yeah, back to school! Where's all Gabs hair?
Post a Comment