Friday, December 19, 2008

The best gift of all...

I wanted to share this gift (an email) that I received the other day from someone who works in Dominick's class once a week...

Megan, I just wanted to pass on a few insights from working with Mrs. Wiedemann's 1st grade classroom. Dominic is a very polite, nice boy. While he seems to enjoy the activities that I do, he more importantly leads/assists the group in solving the challenge and consistently tries to help everyone be involved. The class is fortunate to have a student who is providing such positive leadership/role modeling. Congratulations on having such a nice son.

I don't usually go around tooting my horn, but that email completely made my day. So I guess on those days that I want to throttle him, I have to remember that in school, he is a good, nice, polite, kind, caring leader and friend. Not too bad.

They say the best presents are the ones you can't buy. So true. Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was awesome in first grade. It's were I first knew that there was gold in pleasing the teacher and kissing her butt!!!

Papa

Sarah said...

that's so nice... it's so nice to hear that someone else thinks highly of your child. dom's a peach.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Meg-

its 2009(time to up date your blog!) Luv 'ya!!!


-alex