Saturday, January 17, 2009
Happy New Year...a little late
So I was picked on by my 11 year old niece. I'm sorry that I haven't updated this in a while, but I feel like I haven't had any time to do so. Since my last update, we've been busy with Christmas and parties, New Years and torn out shoulders, funerals and basketball. You know, the usual. It never seems to end. But hopefully we are looking forward to some good things. We have planned a trip to Florida in February to see Pa (Paul's dad). The kids are very excited to swim in the pool and MAYBE go to Disneyworld for a day or two. As I mentioned, Paul tore his shoulder out of socket on New Year's Eve, and no, he hadn't been drinking. Just a slip down some stairs. He was in a sling for a week, but seems to be doing better now. My grandmother passed away last week, so we have been doing the family thing all week. Basketball is now in full swing. We have 10 games in the next month, so that will keep us all busy. Other than that, nothing else has been going on. It's freezing up here now...a whopping high of 3 yesterday. Florida sunshine will be nice for everyone.
1 comment:
Sorry that my daughter is such a stinker! (And I thought I was pretty good about knowing what she did on the computer...whoops!)
Post a Comment