The kids started swimming lessons a few weeks ago, and are having a blast. Gabby is a little fish. I swear she would fall asleep in the water if we let her. She's just very comfortable in the water. Dominick enjoys it once he's in. He gets a little apprehensive at first, but then he's fine. But he loves the lake, so I think it's the new kids and an actual instructor that makes him nervous. Like mother, like son. They have both been having a great time at school. Dom was sick last Wednesday, so he missed a day. He's missed two now because we went to Virginia last Friday. But he's so comfortable this year that it doesn't really make a difference. I am the parent helper on Tuesday for Gabby's class, so I will get to see first hand what goes on there. I guess it's quite a group. Very big age range. Apparently there is a 2 year old who has latched on to Gabby, and she's not very happy about it. Maybe things will change when the little girl turns 3.
2 comments:
Good job swimming. Keep it up.
Grandma Patty
Great swimming... Hey, you didn't see much h2o down in da city? Thanks for coming down, and post your pictures and thoughts on it soon!
Joe
Post a Comment