Monday, October 09, 2006

Country Bumpkins in NYC

The kids and I had a great trip to visit the Wollweber's in Oceanside. Traveling was fine, the weather was great. I only messed up once, but not too bad. I'm sure the people at the Throggs Neck bridge weren't too happy with me, but oh well. The Wollweber's house is awesome! I have a ton of pictures, but won't post all of them. It is like a whole new house. They did a great job on it, and are very excited to be back in. The kids had fun playing together, and especially enjoyed their trip into the BIG city and the even bigger toy store. Yes, we went to the Toys R Us, and took a ride on the Ferris Wheel. I hate heights! But I went on for the kids. They loved it. It was so crowded, I can't imagine what it looks like at Christmas time. They went on their first subway ride, which was neat. We also got to see where Uncle Gerard works in the Bronx. It was all really nice and I want to again thank the Wollweber's for hosting us and treating us to all of those wonderful things! The kids won't forget it. We can't wait to see you all again during the holidays!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were so happy to have you guys come visit!! It was lots of fun. Nick keeps asking "Where Gabby go?" Glad your trip home was safe. Thanks so much for a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

The city was really fun and we had a great time. I filled all the holes in my house on the molding so i'm getting the video game i was buggin my parent for. well thanks for coming down and were looking forward to the hoidays.

JOEY

Anonymous said...

I wish I went!!! The house looks great. Thanks Megan for taking pictures. I think Nick looks like Ethan in many of them! How did Gabby handle it with ALL THOSE BOYS???