I hosted a bachelorette party for my friend Christa on Saturday at the lake house. We had so much fun looking through old pictures from our Fredonia days. However, I realized that I am not sending Gabriella to college. Some of the things we did back then...stupid. Oh well. We all survived. We had a great night. All of the girls were able to get together, which was so nice. Just being able to sit around and talk to each other without any kids pulling at our sleeves, that was a treat. We did realize that we are getting old. It took everything to stay up till 1:00. But it was such a great time. Thank you girls! And sorry about this picture that I'm posting, but I just wanted to show how much we've "matured" in almost 10 years.

1 comment:
How fun! And how great that you were all able to get together!! My girlfriends and I have been trying to do the same thing, but it never works out. Good for you!
Post a Comment